Central Restaurant Products sells and distributes foodservice equipment and supplies to over 250,000 customers in North America.

Founded in 1981, Central Restaurant Products is a distributor of foodservice equipment serving more than 250,000 customers across the United States and around the world. With a product range of over 15,000 items, Central Restaurant Products markets to its customers through a 300-page catalogue, Web site, and a strong telephone sales team. Central follows a mixed logistics approach of drop and stock shipments. About 40% of the generated sales are from the 100,000 square foot state-of-the-art Headquarters, Distribution Center and Catalog Showroom in Indianapolis, the remaining 60% being delivered directly from the suppliers to the customers. Central is has grown its share in the restaurant market by targeting and offering larger foodservice equipment and supplies to independent small- to medium-size customers. Central distinguishes itself from its competitors by providing its customers Expert Product Knowledge, the Best Product Selection, and the Best Customer Service in the Foodservice Products Industry. In early 2009, K + K America Corp., a group within TAKKT AG, acquired Central Products LLC from Johnson Ventures.

Learn more at www.CentralRestaurant.com